Trumpism—A Look Backward and Forward to November - American Greatness
erhaps 70 percent of Trumpism remains a hodgepodge of Reaganism: strong defense, realist foreign policy, deregulation, smaller government, big deficits, tax cuts, energy growth, and stars-and-stripes traditionalism. But it is the other unorthodox 30 percent that excited his base, terrified conservat…

It's VDH - so read the whole thing.

Share this article: Link copied to clipboard!

You might also like...

What Are Conservatives Conserving, Exactly?

Estrangement and Fracturing

Christians, Politics and...AntiChrist?